1. Almond Oil is the best base for massage oil. Essential oils can be added for aromatherapy benefits.
2. Almond oil makes a terrific moisturizer for the skin as it is easily absorbed and has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids for nourishment.
3. For a great anti-aging hand scrub (hands are the first place to show signs of age), grind almonds finely in a blender and combine with olive or almond oil to make a gritty paste. Spread over hands, then rinse with warm water. Apply homemade moisturizer.
4. Almonds can help lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and maintain recommended levels of good cholesterol (HDL), helping people with heart problems.
5. Almond milk can be used as a substitute for dairy products in people who are lactose intolerant, or who want to restrict their use of dairy products.
6. Almond oil can be applied to the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your face.