There are some really beautiful, sexy bras out there and we naturally beautiful women would really like to wear them, right? Well, you can – but they’ve got to fit correctly. It’s not very sexy to have bulging fat sticking out of your bra or straps so tight they are cutting into your shoulders. Studies show that 80% of women are wearing the wrong size bra. Wearing a droopy, saggy bra is not only uncomfortable, it can make you look years older, and who wants that? It’s all about anti-aging, huh, all you Healthy Senior Women???
Here are some signs that your bra is the wrong size.
- Your cup runneth over, causing overspill.
- The back rides up.
- If you get red marks or indentations on your shoulders because the straps are too tight.
- The cups dimple and ripple because they’re too small.
- Your breasts droop and sag.
- If the straps slide off.
- If your underwires feel too tight.
- And according to Oprah’s favorite bra expert, Susan Nethero — If you have the dreaded back fat, you probably think your bra is too tight, but you’re wrong—your bra is too big. Wearing the bra lower on your back with a smaller band size will completely eliminate the back fat.
Ever since I saw this show on Oprah a few years ago, I have been going for fittings at high-end stores. (You don’t necessary have to buy an expensive bra there, just get fit – for free!) I have now gone from what I thought was the right size – 38C in which I was saggy and looking older – to a 36DD and now I look perky and younger! B is for Believe it!
Her Room is one of my favorite bra websites. They’ve got beautiful bras in every size and a guide to how to get the right size one – http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html.