JUMP!!!! Jump for Joy! Jump Start your Wellness Now!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. So start now! Start to get healthy. Start to lose weight. Start to love yourself. Just Jump!
Need some helpful tips to get started -
1. Drink some more water. Water helps to get everything moving inside of you and then get it moving out of you! Water is the number one key to natural health – see previous post – D is for Drink Water – #1 Key to Natural Health.
2. Keep track of what you’re eating. Keep a journal of all the food and all the beverages you drink. That way you’ll know exactly where you need to pay attention. Nobody has to see your Food Journal – it’s just for your eyes alone, so don’t cheat. Every little bite counts!
3. Get some exercise. If you haven’t been exercising at all, take a walk around the block. Get started. A great way to get some fun exercise into your life is to jump – jump on a mini-trampoline, jump rope, just jump!
4. Add some fiber into your diet. Fiber helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, helps to keep your blood sugar levels even, and helps to push all you eat out!
5. Switch from white to brown. White sugar and white flour are empty calories. Change to brown rice, whole grain flour, whole grains like quinoa, millet and barley! Full of nutrients and a better way to eat.
6. Eat some breakfast. Jump start your day with a powerful breakfast full of protein and carbohydrates – yup, I said “eat carbs!” The good kind – Fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains all give you the energy you’ll need to get through this wonderful day!
7. Pay attention to portions. Too much of a good thing (diet foods) is still too much!